Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Are you a baller at getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live to see those open and click-through rates climb higher and higher? If so, keep reading!
We're seeking a better-than-average email marketer to join our team. You'll be expected to develop and track email campaigns to generate engagement that drives traffic and influences revenue.
- Grow our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Independent thinker and able to take initiative with little guidance.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- Deep understanding of email marketing best practices, email production, and CAN-SPAM laws.
- Experience with
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Email marketing platforms (Bronto, Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, etc…)
- Project management software (Basecamp, etc…)
- Microsoft Excel (average)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS